- Organized kids activities and games
- Meet & mingle with other families
- Parents’ Group Discussion Session
- JDRF program & information sessions throughout the day
- Door Prizes
- And enjoy Mount Gretna’s great amenities such as swimming, canoeing, kayaking, beach volleyball, kids play area, and more!
Tickets are $10 per person and include food, drinks, and admission to Mt. Gretna Lake & Beach. JDRF programming will go until 2:00 pm, but your ticket entitles you to enjoy Mt. Gretna’s facility until they close at 6:30 pm.
Food & drink will be provided, or you can bring your own
For more information on all that Mt. Gretna has to offer visit their website at mtgretnalake.com
RSVP by August 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org, (717) 901-6489 or purchase your tickets online
This event is rain or shine!